Thursday, May 11, 2017

Fresh Fruit and Fruit Stand Scrapbook Page (Stamp Club to Go!)

Hello everyone! This morning I am sharing this month's Stamp Club to Go Scrapbook Page and alternate card. I chose to focus on the Fresh Fruit stamp set and Fruit Stand DSP> 


Each month, my Stamp Club To Go members receive three projects in the mail from me: a scrapbook page, a card and a 3D project. For those that don't scrapbook, they receive what I call the "alternate card." Basically, it's the card version of the scrapbook page. You can see them both above. I try to use all the same products on both projects. 
I used the new (June 1st!) Wood Crate Die to create the little box that is holding the fruit. 
Something old, something new! ;-) 

The Fresh Fruit DSP is so yummy. It's full of bright colors and is perfect for this time of the year. It's on sale right now ($8) too because it is on the retired list. You can see it here. The stamp set is also retiring and you can find it here.  



The card is the same, only on a Cucumber Crush card base.


Did you know I am hosting a Bingo event- both locally and online?
Deadline to register is tomorrow, Friday May 12th!!
Details can be found here. 



I'm also doing three cards tomorrow for Facebook Friday! 
You can join my Facebook Group Page if you haven't already and join me at 11:00 am CST. 


Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment