Monday, May 8, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Day 5- Just Relax! (Colorful Season and Jar of Love)


Good morning everyone! Today I want to show you  my last Teacher Appreciation gift  we took to school last week. As I've told you here and here we took Mason Jars with goodies each day. Friday's theme was "favorite spa item. That was easy- my kids are obsessed with Bath Bombs! 
I once again used the Jar of Love stamp set and this time, I paired it with the Colorful Season stamp set (sneak peek!) coming out in June. Look at the Adirondack Chair! So. Stinking. Cute! It's a framelit in this set. The stamp is also from this set. Perfect for the spa theme, right!? 


I purchased smaller bathe bombs from Amazon. You can see them here. They fit perfectly in the jar. We added the filler from the box they came in to hopefully keep them from breaking. 

They were really nice Bath Bombs. I was impressed when they came. 

And here is my little jewel with hers. We also sent a gift card too on Friday. We just can't show our gratefulness enough! We've had wonderful teachers this year! 



Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment