Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Week- Jar of Love

Good morning my friends! Here in South Texas, the first week of May is always Teacher Appreciation Week. And I LOVE spoiling my girls' teachers this week! You can see some things I've done in the years past by clicking here (or the Teacher Appreciation label at the bottom of this post.)

A few years ago, I started using Mason Jars for they gifts. I do something that fits in a Mason Jar each Day. It's fun because it becomes kind of a challenge for me to find cute and fun things and then decorate the jar. I was THRILLED when I saw the Jar of Love stamp set in the catalog last May! It's perfect!

Our school also does a theme each day, and I really try to stick to that too. (Unless it's lame and I think our teacher needs something better!)
If you are a member of my Facebook Group (please join if you aren't!! Everyone is welcome!) I shared some pictures on Sudan of what we had been preparing. I did lots of baking. The cupcakes are for Friday, so I threw them in the freezer. 

I also had a cute little helper- my littles one LOVES to "help." Sometimes, well most of the time, it takes twice as long, but this time she actually did an awesome job! Plus, it's fun to spend time together just chatting away...



So, the first day's theme was to write they teacher a "sweet note." We made sweets to go along with their sweet notes! I had to buy a couple of wide mouth jars for these treats (they're from TJ Max).

I used the Just Keep Swimming stamp set alone with the Jar of Love. By the way- the pink is one of the new In Colors!! 

Addie wanted her cookies to be bright and bold, so this is hers. Matches her personality! 

So, what's in the jar? We made Lunch Lady Brownies and Lemon Cheesecake Bars. 

Today's theme was "bring your teacher a flower." That's an EASY one! 

I have used the flower framelits very much from the Jar of Love. But this time, I used them a BUNCH! I love this tag the most! 

The flowers are from Sams Club. They have the BEST flowers and are SOOOO affordable! I always go to Sams for my flowers. 

And here are my two littles off with their flowers this morning!! We love their teachers!! 

Thanks for checking in today! Check back tonight for a Blog Hop!! 



Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment