Monday, May 1, 2017

Tutorial Bundle May- Eastern Elegance

Good Monday morning everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. I got to play with the Eastern Elegance Bundle some more- it's so fun! 
Here is another new project I created using the bundle. 


Today is May 1st and that means the Eastern Elegance Bundle is now order able! 
You can see the full details below and by clicking here. 

If you need another reason to order this beautiful bundle, check out my Facebook Friday post here. I've got a third minute video featuring three projects! 
I'm also giving away a set of the Thinlits- make sure you stop by to enter to win!  
  


And, as an added bonus, this month's Tutorial Bundle is
 ALL ABOUT EASTERN ELEGANCE!!  

We're actually having a Blog Hop to showcase this bundle tomorrow (goes live at 5:00 PM CST) but I thought I'd give you a sneak peek this morning! 

As always, there are three ways to get this set of TWELVE tutorials:
1. Place a minimum $50 order in my Stampin' Up Online Store and I will email it to you for FREE!!
3. Join my team- they always get my PDFs for FREE! 




Dudes and Drinks: Two mini classes each featuring a different stamp set. 
Register for one or get them both at a discount! 
Don't miss out on your favorite Retiring Items! 


      
 
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, I'm trying to get the two tutorials, May and Eastern Palace and am having trouble!

    ReplyDelete