Thursday, August 31, 2017

2017 Holiday Catalog Product Shares

What is a Product Share? It's a great way to get a little bit of all the new ribbon or paper. I cut the bolts of ribbon in 1 yard lengths and you get 1 yard of each color. For the paper, I cut the paper to 6" X 12" pieces and you get one of each pattern. It's a great way to figure out which ones you like the most and want to invest in. 
 Ribbon and Embelishment Share $21 plus shipping This share includes all the new ribbons and trims from the Holiday Catalog. You will receive 1 yard of each, totaling in 7 yards.   The turn around time for the ribbon share is about 3 weeks. Shipping on ribbon and embelishment shares is $7 (priority flat rate envelope) or free if you also purchase the paper share. Email me for link to register. 

Designer Series Paper Share
$23 plus shipping
This share will give you a half sheet of all the new 12" X 12" DSPs and a full sheet of each pattern from the 6" X 6" DSP Stack.  Shipping is $7 (Priority Flat Rate Padded Envelope.) Ribbon shares can ship with the paper at no additional charge. 

Please Remember:
It takes several weeks to get your share. I don't order the product until a group is full (paper is 4 people and ribbon is 10.) Then, it takes a week to arrive to me from SU. It will take me up to two weeks for me to cut, sort, pack and ship. Please be patient. I will do them as quickly as I can! I will also email you with updated timelines. :-) 


 This month, I am offering THREE Classes to Go! 
Deadline September 18th

Spooky Treats Class To Go

Deadline September 18th


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am commenting to let you know what a terrific experience my daughter enjoyed reading through your web page. She noticed a wide variety of pieces, with the inclusion of what it is like to have an awesome helping style to have the rest without hassle grasp some grueling matters.
    Web Design Chennai

    ReplyDelete