Thursday, August 17, 2017

Climbing Orchid- August In Color CLub


Hello everyone! Today I want to share this month's In Color Club cards. I think they're beautiful! I used the Climbing Orchid bundle to create them. 

I've told you before how much I love making the In Color Club Cards- this month was no exception. This sam set can be a little intimidating, but once you make one, it starts to make sense and then it's a cinch! Look how neat the orchid looks in each color. I did each of them in the same color ink as cardstock. You can see each name on the photo. 






So, which one is your favorite? I think Berry Burst is one. Or maybe Tranquil Tide.... I love them all! 
I also used the In Color Woven Ribbon, the Stitched Shapes Framelits and the Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder. You can find them all in my online store here. 
Thanks for stopping by! 



Kick off the Seasons with Ronda and Erica Classes to Go
DEADLINE AUGUST  18

Bike Ride Fancy Cards Class to Go

August All Star Tutorial Bundle
Free with a $50 order, or you can purchase just the PDF of TWELVE tutorials. 

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment