Monday, August 21, 2017

Coffee Cafe Hand Sanitizer Holder Video Tutorial

I am SO excited to share today's project! I made them for my Stamp Club to Go this month and I've been waiting to share it so they would receive it in the mail before they saw it here. Luckily, I can now safely share them and he video!!


 I've made many Hand Sanitizer Holders in the past, so when my downline sent me a message that she had found these at Bath and Body Works (looks like you can no longer order them individually, but in a group- check your local store!), I couldn't get to the store fast enough!


I went with colors that mimic the colors on the bottle- Powder Pink and Early Espresso.
I added the Dapper Denim Striped Bow for a fun POP of color.



There is no sentiment on the front because the bottle has a sentiment! 
The heart is cut from the Coffee Break DSP. 



The full tutorial can be found in the video below.


 Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/u-C4LSUxyLg

Measurements:
2" X 5 1/4" Powder Pink Cardstock
Score long side at 2" and 3 1/4"
Score short side at 1/2" and 1 1/2"

Supplies:

Bike Ride Fancy Cards Class to Go

August All Star Tutorial Bundle
Free with a $50 order, or you can purchase just the PDF of TWELVE tutorials. 

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

2 comments: