Monday, August 21, 2017

Orange Blossom & Whole Lot A Love- August Scrapbook Page

Hello everyone! Today, I am excited to show you this month's Stamp Club to Go's scrapbook page and alternate card. I used the Orange Blossom Stamp Set along with the Whole Lot A Love DSP. 


I offer the alternative card for those members who aren't scrapbookers. I use all the same products, we just turn it into a greeting card instead! 

I also used the 3/8" Basic Black and Pool Party Shimmer Ribbon and a Gold Binder Clip. 

This stamp set has sentiments designed to use on the front and then on the inside of your card. 

Youc an see the page is a larger version. I also used different patterns of DSP, just a bit. 

I used the Layered Leaves Dynamic Embossing Folder. 

I created a little pull out journaling card, here using the Pear 
Pizzaz Shimmer Ribbon and a little bit of Basic Black Sequin Trim. 
 Are you interested in my Stamp Club to Go Program?

Each month, I create three projects for my club members. I mail them to each of them, completed. In turn, they place an order with me each month. One month in their six month commitment, they receive Stampin' Rewards (free product!!) 
I have openings in my Stamp Club in August if you'd like to join! 
It's a great time to join!!
Email me if you have questions or to let me know you'd like to sign up! 



Bike Ride Fancy Cards Class to Go

August All Star Tutorial Bundle
Free with a $50 order, or you can purchase just the PDF of TWELVE tutorials. 

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment