Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Pick a Pumpkin Candy Box Video Tutorial

Hello my friends! Welcome back to my blog and to another new Video Tutorial! Today, I am showing you a box I designed around a new candy I have seen at many stores called Toffifay. As I tell you in the video, I have found it in my local grocery store as well as Walmart and CVS. You can find it here on Amazon. 

I've used a slew of new products from the Holiday Catalog. 
They will all be available to order THIS FRIDAY! 

Don't you just love that pumpkin die cut? It's beautiful! 

Here you can see the candy inside. Yummy! Check out the video below to see how it's all made and to get a sneak peek of the products! 


Video Direct Link: https://youtu.be/HjK9lkZWufc

Measurements:
8 1/2" X 5 1/2" Soft Suede Cardstock;
score long side at 1" and 7 1/2", score short side at 1/2", 2", 3" and 4 1/2"
DSP 2" X 5 1/2"
1" X 5 1/2" Crumb Cake Cardstock

Supply List:

      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment