Friday, September 1, 2017

Christmas Quilt and Painted Autumn

Don't forget- tonight is my Holiday Catalog Kickoff Online Workshop! If you place a $35 order using tonight's Hostess Code, you will get all three make and takes for FREE! Some of you have asked if you could place your order early, so here is the Hostess Code. Please share this with your friends because everyone is invited! 
(Join my group page!!  )

Now, a new project to celebrate the release of our wonderful new catalog! 

I thought at first the Quilted Christmas bundle wasn't for me. But, then I saw all the sample other Demos were posting online. I changed my mind once I realized there is a framelit for a spool and a needle. 
How. Cute! 


I created a fall card using the Painted Autumn DSP. 

Look at that tiny needle and spool! Swoon!! And the sentiment from the Quilted Christmas stamp set is so adorable!! 

Thanks for stopping by today. Dn't forget to join me this evening for more beautiful projects!  

This month, I am offering THREE Classes to Go! 
You can see them all here.
Deadline September 18th

Spooky Treats Class To Go

Deadline September 18th


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment