Friday, September 8, 2017

Class Thank You Treats

Good morning everyone! Today I thought 'd share some recent treats I made for some of my Class to Go Kits. I really love making something little for each of my class kits. I want everyone to know how much I appreciate their purchase, so I try to make something cute for them featuring the stamp set they are getting in the kit. This has become one of my FAVORITE parts of my job! Its a challenge to find some kind of goodie that hopefully coordinates, or that won't melt in the mail or that will just be a little something sweet.  

For my recent Merry Mistletoe class, I made these bold tags using Real Red and Garrden Green. 

They are stamped on a Whisper White Stitched Oval. I stamped the tree in Garden Green on Garden Green cardstock and cut it out with my paper snips. 

This class was in August, so there was NO way I was going to find Christmas themed treats. So, I found these yummies at TJ Max. I chose them because they were red and would coordinate well! 

For my Fall Harvest Class, I copied the tag I had made for my kids' teachers. My daisy punch got a lot of action!

I really searched and searched for something pumpkin related, but again, it was August. No luck. But, I did find these at TJ Max also. They are called Orchard Valley Harvest mix, so I thought hey, that works! Tj Max is a GREAT place to find out of the ordinary treats. They carry lots of seasonal and gourmet things I never see anywhere else. 

I used the Lots of Labels Framelit to make the actual tag and attached them with a Gold Library Clip. I used the Orange Blossom stamp set for the images and sentiments. 


For my recent Coffee Cafe class, I had no problem coming up with a design. This set is SO much fun! 
Everything here is from the Coffee Cafe Suite. I used layering Circle Framelits along with a heart from the Sweet & Sassy Framelit collection. 

You've seen these gems in my project here. Unfortunately, they are only available in Texas at our local grocery store. BUT, since then, I've found some that are almost identical made by Krispy Kream! I found them at my local HEB as well as Big Lots. You can see them here


Lastly is a fun little goodie I made for my Watts of Occasion Class. No candy involved here- I couldn't find anything! I found some adorable clothespins at Joann Fabrics and made these tags to put on the end of the clothespin. I then used the clothespin to hold their stack of DSP together. 

I stamped the bulb on Watercolor Paper and colored it in with an Aquapainter. 

I hope you are inspired by these little goodies. Gifts don't always have to be something expensive or elaborate to show your appreciation. And, I hope these are just another way my customers feel appreciated! 

This month, I am offering THREE Classes to Go! 
Deadline September 18th

Spooky Treats Class To Go

Deadline September 18th


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment: