Monday, September 11, 2017

Season to Sparkle

Hello my friends! I hope you had a nice weekend! Today, I want to show young of the cards we'll be making at this week's Simply Beautiful Cad Class. 

This bundle is called Season to Sparkle. It's a quite unique bundle- we've never had a chandelier before! It has a set of framelits that coordinate with the stamp set. Each offer many different accessories for your chandelier. You can do something general, as I've done here, or something for Christmas or Halloween. 

For our class this Thursday, we will be using it to make a "thinking of you" type card. I used the Merry Music DSP in the background- and you can't even tell it's for Christmas! Well, maybe if you read music you can, but for most of us, it just looks like music paper, not Jingle Bells. ;-) 

If you live in the Helotes, TX area and would like to attend my card class on Thursday, here are the details: 

Simply Beautiful Card Class
Thursday, September 14th 6:00-8:00
Forest Hills Presbyterian Church, Helotes, TX
Create 8 beautiful cards using all new Holiday Catalog products! 
Cost is $15 or FREE with a minimum purchase. 
Email me to RSVP or get more details. 

At this time, I can not offer this class to go with an online order anymore this month. So many of you have reached out to get these "to go" that I literally can't take any more orders! Thank you for understanding! 


This month, I am offering THREE Classes to Go! 
Deadline September 18th

Spooky Treats Class To Go

Deadline September 18th


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment