Monday, September 4, 2017

Tags & Trimmings Tutorial

Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! It was a long holiday weekend for us in the USA and we traveled to my alma mater to watch the kick off of college football! It was wonderful!

In case you missed my Online Facebook Workshop on Friday evening, I am going to showcase the projects here this week. Unfortunately, the ordering window has now closed and the incentives are no longer available. But, you can still enjoy the tutorial and project sheets! 

I also wanted to say a great big thank you to everyone who ordered! I decided early last week that I would be donating 40% of the sales total to Hurricane Harvey Relief efforts. And, I am super excited to say that together, we are donating a whopping $1228!!! 
I am blown away and so excited! I am trying to find the best way to donate this money (looking for a matching funds drive this week) and will keep you updated! Again, I can't say thank you enough!!! 

Today, I am showing you another project using the Stocking thinlits. (Look back at Saturday's project- this is the same set!)

This bundle has endless possibilities! 


Here is the actual project featured in the video below. 

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/B6R9SKqeWcA
You can find the full project sheet here. 

Have a wonderful Tuesday! 


 This month, I am offering THREE Classes to Go! 
Deadline September 18th

Spooky Treats Class To Go

Deadline September 18th


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Erica, These are adorable and so easy to do! Speaking of liking polka dots, where did you get your Apple Watch band? I'm a huge polka dot fan as well and that band is just my style also ;). Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us. My week isn't complete until I've checked in to see what you've created and shared.

    ReplyDelete