Friday, November 3, 2017

Facebook Friday- Season Like Christmas

Hey everybody!! Hope you were able to join me today on Facebook Live on my Facebook Group page. This week, I used the Season Like Christmas stay upset on all three projects. I had several requests to show how I make boxes to the size of the treat, so I showed that too! 

On the first card, I showed how you can use Embossing Paste to add snow to your tree. 

The second card, I showed how you can stamp the tree on DSP and add some sparkle with Heat Embossing. 

And last, how to size a box! 

You can find the complete project sheets here. They have all the products I used and measurements for each project 

Remember, if you put in an order ($30 minimum) by Monday (Nov.6) night, 
I'll send you all the three make and takes for free!

You must use Hostess Code Y9UV9WRY
That's how I'll know you ordered! 

Last week, I said I'd be giving away a the Season of Whimsy stamp set. I am happy to announce the winner is MsJoan. Congrats Joan- I'll be emailing you! 

This week, I'll be giving away two different sets of Stampin' Blends! I will choose two winners next week!
Make sure to click on the Raffle Copter below to enter. It will close on Thursday. 





November Classes To Go include the
 Brightly Lit Christmas Stamp A Stack and the Snowflake Christmas Treats 
Deadline to Register is November 21st


      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment