Saturday, December 2, 2017

All Star Tutorial Blog Hop December


Hello everyone! Merry Christmas... we can say that now that it's December, right?  It's time for a brand new All Star Tutorial Bundle and Blog hop! As you know, I have teamed up with 11 other Stampin' Up Demos to bring you a Tutorial Bundle each month. We each offer this in our own business for free with a minimum order as well as a stand alone PDF purchase. 
This month, all the projects center around products in the 2017 Holiday Catalog or the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. You can find the full details at the bottom of this post. 



My project this month (sneak peek above!) features the Cheers to the Years stamp set. I decided to do a non- Christmas project to showcase this set's versatility. It's not just for the winter holidays! 

My blog hop project also features the Cheers for the Years stamp set. 


The colors I used on this card are Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette and Basic Black. I used the Merry Little Christmas DSP (Buffalo Check again!!). the patterns in this paper will be useful all year long! 


I used a few snowflakes from the Seasonal Layers Framelits, a few Faceted Gems and some Silver Thread. You can find all of these products here. 


Now, if you are wanting to get this wonderful December All Star Tutorial Bundle for yourself, here's all the details:

 You have several ways of receiving these tutorial bundles:

1. Order $50 from my online store between December 1-30, get the PDF for FREE.  I email them out about once a week, so you should receive it via email within about a week of your order. If you want it earlier, or maybe I overlooked your order (it happens!) just email me and let me know! 

2. Purchase this month's PDF for $15.  That's this page!   This is a one time purchase. 
3. Join my team! They always get them for free! 
We appreciate your support purchasing the bundle as it will keep us creating more of these types of bundle packages - jam packed with creative ideas using current Stampin' Up!® Products.
Questions? Email me! 
Make sure you keep hopping along to the other designers this month! Next Up is Gail! 

Erica Cerwin (You Are Here)





      
 
SaveSave
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh LOVE! I always love your stuff. You speak my crafty language.

    ReplyDelete